The Juniors, 558A Anzac Parade, Kingsford
Event open to
The Consumer Consultative Committee, Aged Care Psychiatry Service, Eastern Suburbs Mental Health Service on ACPSforum@gmail.com or 9382 3753
Humour and Happiness for Healthy Ageing is a project of the Aged Care Psychiatry Service, Eastern Suburbs Mental Health Service, supported by CHeBA.
People can lose their sense of humour when depression or dementia develops. Humour requires cognition, reasoning, anticipation and understanding. Initiating humour appears more beneficial than receiving humour but becomes harder as cognitive skills decline.
Learn and laugh your way to better health.
What: Humour and Happiness for Healthy Ageing Forum
Where: The Juniors, 558A Anzac Parade, Kingsford
When: Wednesday 18 November
Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Morning tea provided.
Guest speakers include:
- Sophie Scott, ABC Health reporter and author
- Jean-Paul Bell, Arts Health Institute
- Professor Henry Brodaty AO, Aged Care Psychiatry Service, POWH and CHeBA, UNSW
- Joanna Weinberg, Arts Health Institute
- Associate Professor Lee-Fay Low, University of Sydney
DON'T MISS OUT - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL: ACPSforum@gmail.com or 9382 3753
Aged Care Psychiatry Service and CHeBA