Studies are eligible to participant in STROKOG if they meet the following criteria:
- Prospective in recruitment and evaluation;
- Have a minimum of 75 participants;
- Include cognitive outcomes as one of the primary objectives;
- Are longitudinal, with a minimum of two assessments.
Studies admitting participants with a TIA or previous stroke are not excluded. Membership will be officially ratified by study leaders signing a memorandum of understanding that entails willingness to:
- Share data at either the level of individuals or in summary form, and/or provide the results of in-house analyses performed using STROKOG protocols; and
- Contribute intellectually to meet the objectives of STROKOG.
Interested parties please contact the STROKOG Coordinator, Jessica Lo, about joining STROKOG.